Monday, February 13, 2012

"High"Dea

I just came up with the BEST FUCKING IDEA ever. I don't have a lock box or anything like that in my dorm room so I have been thinking of cool and clever places to stash my cash if you well. I mean I've seen the movie 21 and the kid hides stacks his gambling money in his ceiling but my ceiling isn't one of those cool ceilings that you can push the tiles upward thereby creating a sort of canopy to put whatever you want. 
Anywho...think of this...I am gonna keep my 'Ice' In Ice if u will. Yup u heard it, I'm gonna put the cash I'm not gonna be spending for awhile inside a giant ice cube and then freeze it to the bottom of my freezer. haaha what do u think would be going thru that bastard thief's head when he sees that. If's crunch on time (perhaps its a "friend" in ur room and u only left the room for a second so they need a quick grab and put in pocket. the ice is just throwing them a fucking wrench. What do they do??...Its funny to cuz the fridge portion of my refrigerator has a lock, but the freezer does not. Who need's one anyway with a fuck 'high'dea like this...also if u are wondering y I don't just put my money in the bank...it is simple. my bank from my hometown does not exist where i go to school so thus fore I must use the ATM to take out money. Only problem tho, it charges a fucking load to do that every time i withdraw money. In other words, I should just withdrawal a lot of  money at once it can hold me over for awhile and prevent these unnecessary charges. Im not gonna wanna carry all this money around in my wallet for obvious reasons and I don't feel comfortable leaving it in my room with a proper box so what do I do?..................ICE ON ICE. (I understand "ice" is a stretch when using it to refer to paper money, but u could also but ur ice (in the sense of jewelry, diamonds, etc.) on ice and it would keep it just as safe and the shit would be even more 'cool' when u wore it again. (Absolutely no pun intended <-- with 'cool'

*** kinda funny interesting fact speaking of that pun...when Calvin Coolidge was running for president, Americans didn't want no war or anything, so people use wanted to keep it calm so his slogan was it 'cool' with Coolidge. From there, we started referring to anything awesome we just say "cool". :)




No comments:

Post a Comment