Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The I Was So High that I....'s of the day....

"today I was so high that I looked up from my seated position and realized that I was in the drivers seat of my car and had been sitting at a stop sign for 2 full minutes. the worst part of it all, my 2 friends in the car were also too high to realize anything" - Carly -Burlington, VT

"I walked into the elevator and was so high that I couldn't stop giggling...there were 4 strangers in the elevator looking at me thinking like wtf and I was the last to get off. Believe it was awkward when its was just me and another dude and i tried explaining to him what was going on but I kept giggling so couldn't make out any words...just a lot of weird hand motions and tears of laughter?"  -Brad, Amherst, MA

"My friends and I went to Wendy's the other day and I was in shotgun so naturally the first guy to get the bag after the driver reels it in from the dude at the window that hands it to u. anyway I reached into the bag grabbed my Jr. BC and then a chicken wrap...during this time where I became lost inside my food, the classic fast food argument ensued in the backside over who stole who's food, who owes who what, and who fucked up the order. when it got to the point that the enraged victim of the getting fast food stolen scheme yelled my name, I realize that not only were the burger and wrap not mine...I didn't even order anything...wtf was I thinking?" --Derek, Umass-Lowell








No comments:

Post a Comment