Monday, March 12, 2012

Hearts, Stars, Horseshoes, Clovers, and Blue Moons, Hourglasses, Rainbows, and tasty Red Balloons!

These suckers are an architectural disaster. Like I understand everybody, including myself, die for these things. I mean those marshmallows are so colorful and delightful and bring us back to the good old days. Plus they make you believe that everyday is going to be lucky. But honestly, as much as we love those marshmallows just the way they are, you have to admit some of them look absolutely nothing like the thing they are supposed to. Yeah I understand the horseshoes, the rainbows, the leprechaun's hat, and the balloon look kinda legitimate (it's kind of hard to fuck up balloon seeing it's just a circle, and why the fuck is it leprechaun's hat when it's only supposed to be a clover ?). Anyway...what the fuck is that white cloud thing and how the fuck is it supposed to resemble an hour glass in any way? (Apparently this one was released in 2008)And also why for the stars didn't they just make a classic 5 pointed star. They shooting star thing they made looks more like a wrapped up present if you ask me. (Personally that's what I used to always think it was). Well I did some research and I guess they used to have 5 pointed stars at one point. Check it out yourself     History of Lucky Charms


Wow this things came a long way and I'm so proud to have been a part of it's journey.

1 comment: