Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Interesting Product


It's just a fact of nature that Bakooka may be one of the worst bubble gums. Like it looses it's already plain and dull flavor very early, it sucks for blowing bubbles, and its so hard that's a bitch to get going. The thing is people (including myself) still buy it. I was wondering why this is so and concluded that (bedsides from being dirt cheap) the comics included are a big attraction. I can recall times anxiously unwrapping that small pink brink just to get to that small piece of paper. I always had very high expectations too. I would be really looking forward to good laugh with some of those use characters and the thing was...I was always disappointed. Like those comics were so bad. Some were just plain stupid. So not only is this gum shitty tasting, shitty for blowing bubbles, hard as a fucking rock, but the one incentive to buy it (the comics) are shitty as fuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment