Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mega Fools Day



So as you all probably know, this past Thurs.'s mega millions jack pot was at over $426 million. (A record setting amount.) Anyway, as I write to you on this April Fool's Day my mind keeps lingering toward a scenario where a huge drawing like this actually happened on April Fools Day. Haha Like just imagine if they announced the numbers as an April Fool's Joke and then announce the real ones shortly after. I imagine so many people would be calling their friends and family cracking that very original "Guess what I won the lottery!" April Fools Joke. An opportunity  for the all time greatest joke ever would fall into the hands of the lucky son-of-a-gun that actually won. Imagine also if he sold all he had just to buy these tickets. Imagine if him and his wife were just huddled together in rags and old blankets in a cold empty room with a dripping ceiling  sitting by shitty radio listening to the numbers and when they were all announced the husband just cussed and looked at his wife saying "Damn, I didn't win. I guess we'll be living on the streets."......APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment