Thursday, April 12, 2012

Now It Hit Me (But I Wish I Was Still Hitting Her)



So as I mentioned before, I had a tragic loss in my life about  a month ago. My bong fell (jumped) out of it's $50 bong carrying case and shattered on the floor. Now if you didn't this, I am not the most responsible kid. (Face it I'm a stoner)I'm always breaking or loosing shit because I don't take good care of it. Anyway seeing I had broken my first bong a few weeks earlier I promised myself I would take very good care of this bong and make sure it doesn't break. It's kind of funny how the one big precaution a took (getting a big cushioned case/bag to keep it in) ending up being the reason it broke.Like how fucking ironic. It just blows my mind. The reason the bong fell (jumped) out of the bag was because it 's was unzipped so when I picked up the carrying bag, it slipped out the back side. If I hadn't used the bag, I would have just picked up the bong as normal and she wouldn't have broken. 




And Speaking of Irony....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment