Wednesday, February 22, 2012

So this Rolling Rock shit??

So seriously (besides the horse bring up questions which I'm not gonna even think about because I guess other beers do have horses for logo so I guess it's not that out of the ordinary) wtf is up with the random as s Roman pillar like fence that suddenly becomes chain linked at the end? Like come on man?..or maybe it is a fire place?? I can kinda see that 2 (as in as well) but whatever it is 1. wtf the is it? and 2. most important what the fuck does it have to do with Rolling Rock? I tried researching it online thinking it must be a pretty significant thing or if not that at least someone u would think would have been wondering the same thing and would have went to ask.com or even Yahooanswers....but no, I was a lost boy with a broken  lantern searching for the impossible......


No comments:

Post a Comment