Sunday, February 26, 2012

My 2 sense (or should I say High 2 Sense)

Alright I know you are all thinking like wtf Clarence? No, but seriously take a second to think about this. I'm no amateur to modern dumb comedies so believe me I realize that the character was played by Adam Scott. What I am saying is they should have gotten Ben Stiller to play that part. Like legitimately he would have done it so much better. He would have killed it like Pontius Pilate. (Had to throw some religious joke in here somewhere---come on its the season of lent) Now listen I know what you're all thinking---Ben Stiller? Like from Meet the Parents?....The simple answer is NO! Ben Stiller from his acting and playing (like the sport) days as White Goodman, the star and face of the evil Globo-Gym team in the movie DodgeBall. Like I'm pretty sure the design of Derek was models after Still as Goodman. Like I can just so see White doing some weird quick hand and finger motions as he says {probably gonna massacre this quote [another place where I could have set up a Jesus joke...or even a Hitler joke but that would be sick.--(as in fucked up)]} "The truth is I just smoked a J out in my car a few minutes ago... ...so feeling a little spacey". Like I can so see White from Dodgeball saying that. I'm pretty sure in both movies there 's a scene where the show of their ripped abs (so ripped that it just looks funny) and make some dumb comment. Matter of fact, why didn't they just straight up use White from Dodge ball as Derek. They pretty much could have just taken scenes from Dodgeball and inserted. The characters are one in the same. Don't 
believe me? Take a gander yourself. 



                                                                            VS.










Just check out his entrance with those hand motions. I can so see him doing that while saying ,"Feeling kind of spacey." (Below)





No comments:

Post a Comment